Old 12-14-2009, 03:00 PM   #2
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

We have a bunch of family traditions but the one my children love the most is....Christmas Breakfast..... Fresh made belgian waffles, strawberries, and home made whipped cream......We all get up in the morning and while I cook the xmas breakfast ( the fire company is used to their annual call to our house) the kids (youngest is now 18 and they still do it) play with the little toys in their stockings....then after breakfast we open our gifts,,,one gift at a time, one person at a time...(takes hours with this big family).

My favorite tradition is before Christmas we go and get a bunch of those Christmas wish tags...that some banks and stores have so you can get presents for little kids whose parents are going thru a difficult financial time. It is so much fun to buy for kids....even with all the kids we have... and now granchild.....
It always makes the holdiay time special, wife and I set aside a day without any of our kids or work and go present shopping for our wish kids....then come home and wrap them all up as fancy as we can, and slip in lots of extra's and then take them to the bank or store and drop them off. We feel like Santa and Mrs Claus...and have been doing it for 28 years now.