amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[QUOTE=Corkey;21567]We set up the tree at thanksgiving,

acutally, we got a new tree to make the butch happy. My old tree is on the porch, and we have two mini trees (one blue and one pink)

we go to one of my wife's family for dinner, mine have passed.

We are going to my sister in laws. yippie. on a good note the dogs are cool. oh to be surrounded by right wing republicians on such a warm fuzzy day!

we will also go to fake christmas at my moms with my other brother's family. I like to see my nieces and nephew and their kids

we can not all get together anymore cause awhile back my one brother called my other brothers wife a slut. oppsie

The fact of the matter is my sister-in-laws make me, the lesbian, look good

There is almost always a political conversation, that goes nowhere.

between Corkey and my dad. They are learning to agree to disagree.
We dance beneath the tree, hard to do, but we accomplish it anyway.

well actually, not under the tree, how about in front of the tree! very nice.

We put gifts under the tree, the cat plays with the tree skirt til she gets told she's banned from doing so, doesn't stop her but slows her down a mite.

no it doesn't slow her down, but her messing it up drives Corkey nuts. She is easy to distract with a knitting needle.
We have the holiday music going.

yep, except for when foot ball is on, but then that is what they make head phones for!

She bakes tons of goodies.

and gives most of them away.

Ahhhhhh life is good.

actually yes it is!

There is more, but my wife gets her turn.

We have also purchased an ornament each year.

We pick out and buy the gifts we want together. I don't care for surprises. Really I don't. I will not only tell him what I want I will take his card and get it. He is learning the joys of picking out his own gifts. There is no greater joy than getting exactly what you want. Not having to return anything, and having absolutely no disapointments on the holiday.

also, no wrapping of gifts, why bother.
the kids get money
except I got the girls bath bomb cupcakes this year
I put things in gift bags
except the grand son, Corkey wrapped his!
and we get into the gifts before christmas, it is so much fun

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post: