View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 03:47 AM   #16
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default X-MAS?

Some years I have X-Mas, some years I don't. Depends on who is around, and where I've been.

Sometimes a tree, sometimes not. If I had someone to share it with, I would - yes! I like to act like a BIG KID!

Sometimes I have been alone. In New York City, I loved it! (Of course you're never really alone there.)

For years my parents were winter snowbirders out west... I did spend some time during these years with my one sister here, her husband and my partner at the time - while my parents were away (with my other sister out west, which was nice for them)!

We went to visit my grandmother in a nursing home while she was still with us here on this plane...

I really ENJOY buying gifts "when" I do Christmas. I make a big deal out of that! Nothing going on this year though.
__

Actually, I think I'd better to talk to my folks to see what is up? I stayed with them last year, just to wake up to "Elvis" singing Christmas songs in the morning - like I did as a child.
__

Then ol' Beverly needed to put her sports on! LOL!!

Hmmmm? I better think of something, yes?

Some sweeties from the site here are sending me a cookie "care package". That is SO COOL!!!!!!!!

__

Just up here thinking a bit... Married With Children should be on now.

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote