View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 06:56 PM   #577
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My point about Booker/Sanders/Harris, was that by going to that venue for their political gain, and not as a push back to the message of hate by their pastor, gave implicit approval to his message. In essence, saying that he had the power to bring together an audience of right leaning people to hear their stump speech, so it was fine that he spoke out against us.

This was not right leaning Foxx news giving them a townhall, this was someone using hate speech against our community, and the 3 of them NEVER addressed the issue. Booker and Harris ATTENDED A CHURCH SERVICE, while Sanders went so far as to give his political stump speech.

I won’t vote for any of them, and Harris was my prior choice.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: