Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
It's all legal battle ~ as to the estate value and all assets ~ Those who used his services will be brought up in court and they will take the brunt for Epstein ~ it's going to bring a lot of shame and jail time on his so called associates. I am not buying the fact that this was a suicide that he did alone. $ paid out for turning their head , murder, tons of speculations .I wonder who is writing the movie already preceded by a book no doubt . The price of pain for the victims should come w/ future residuals . (((((( the young woman )))))) who were victimized by that pig, as young as 14 omg….
Jeffrey Epstein Is Dead After ‘Suicide Watch,’ but Trafficking Probe Lives as Feds Scramble for Answers
Attorney General William Barr—whose father had hired Epstein to teach math at the tony private school Dalton in the late 70s—said in a statement Saturday morning: “I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death."

Southern District U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman said in a statement Saturday afternoon that “Today's events are disturbing, and we are deeply aware of their potential to present yet another hurdle to giving Epstein's many victims their day in Court.” He pointedly noted that “our investigation of the conduct charged in the indictment — which included a conspiracy count — remains ongoing.”
The second part sounds good but the first part....yes i am sure the Federal government will get right on this, with "Attorney General William Barr—whose father had hired Epstein"