Old 12-23-2019, 05:24 AM   #261
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Zombieland: Double Tap

I forgot to mention that I have also seen the 2nd installment of Zombieland - i.e. Double Tap, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and left me with a smile on my face. Same old gang +a few new faces, good interaction between the characters and lotsa meaningless fun. The hippie poser(s) were good for a laugh. Gotta love killing those zombies , chuckling here. Of course, unlike John Wick, where those killed (by knife, gun, martial arts... etc.) bleed red (ketchup), it just seemed that all those zombies tended to bleed a dark crimson/burnt umber colour, which reminded me a lot of BBQ sauce for something like pulled pork (yum - which reminds me I have this pork loin in the freezer (good idea especially since last week, I managed to find my way through 5 (!!!!) complete turkey feastings and some very strange dinner companions, and the turkey feasting will begin again this week! - I skipped one feast celebration - puffs up cheeks - I, like the turkey, came away overly stuffed). I don't celebrate Xmas per se, or any other 'religious' holiday, etc., but I do show up for the food!!! Moreover, I am now the proud owner of 2 gift cards (lol). January is always my month for losing those few pounds that I pick up in December.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: