Old 04-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #22
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Re:"Early Girl" makes me homesick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlsNLace View Post
Since the blue ridge now dominates my skyline, i figure I can check in on role call here.

Asheville, North Carolina here- Paphigleo just moved in, and Ive been here about a year and a half. We had apple butter for breakfast last week.
And theres a GREAT lesbian owned cafe downtown called Early Girl where you can get fried green tomatoes, tomatoe gravy, and if you like that sort a thing, even grits. Im um...not quite comfortable with grits just yet, but Pa-fig will happily eat my share i think.

Im ready for the parkway to open! I want the hiking and the camping to begin allready!
i grew up in Ms/LA. We used to eat tomato gravy over homemade biscuits almost everyday! And grillades and grits! Oh, food to die for! I now live in an small town in the Appalachian foothills and must admit that I'm not to happy here. The town is dead, not that I would mind that if I could get out of the house! The mountains are beautiful. I've lived in Roanoke, Va-the Blue ridge Mntns, Covington, VA-the Alleghenies, and now in the Appalachians. The love of the mountains are why I did not go back to LA when my last relationship broke up. Though I do wish I had gone to or near Asheville when I had the chance, except for a few reasons. The music is definitely one of them. I love old-time mountain music almost as much as I love Creole music. And sour
wood honey just can't be beat!
femme2tao