How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

your last video isn't showing up for me but i love this thread!!! thank you for starting it.

i love dancing. all kinds. i studied ballet, jazz, and lyrical for several years (my high school had a free dance program, it was AMAZING and i took it as electives in college). i still do it in my living room or perform every now and then, but mostly nowadays i just dance at the club (and even then it's somewhat rare due to access/mobility issues and not really having folks to go out with...i think i've gone out only once in the last year, so the reunion will be awesome to have a space to dance!).

i love dancing alone, in a group, or line dancing! my favorite kind of music to dance to is hip hop, but i'll dance to almost anything. i've never learned ballroom dancing but i'd love to try. and i'm totally not shy about dancing by myself. i don't take classes anymore but i practice a lot at home and just dance for fun.

i love ALL the dance movies because i think it's fun to watch the choreography.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post: