Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Im asking because i was watching his youtube channel and he seems ummm off if you know what i mean. I was wondering if anyone else had come across him, to see if other see him the same way as i do.
Ok, well, perhaps it may have been better had you said that in your original post, m'dear - we're not mind-readers! :-}

Personally, I don't go trawling Youtube looking for channels by transfolk. I tend to look for channels on subjects that interest me, and for me that tends to be the sciences, history, and lesbianism. Due to the latter, I am aware of a few transfolk out there, and that some of them have some peculiar (and in some cases, downright bad, IMO) notions indeed.

Now, I do not have time to go through that person's channel and see if anything they're saying seems 'off' to me, so it'd be best if you simply explained what it is that you think odd that they've said, JD. I would say, having quickly taken a peek at their channel that it states that "Mark Angelo Cummings is a Two-Spirited human with a Trans history" - and due to that I would urge some caution in comparing them to folk from an ultimately European cultural background.

Whilst I don't pretend to entirely understand it, I am aware that the indigenous American concept of two-spirited people is not identical with the European concept of folk being transgendered. So depending on what it is that they've said that you think is odd, it might just be that you've tripped up on a cultural difference, rather than anything else. So what is it about them that's bugging you, JD?
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: