Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Alrighty then. Its whatever im not gonna get into it with you. I know what the thread is about, im not stupid. Im simply forewarning others to come in to the trans thread to watch out for said person, and its trans related so excuse me for posting something.
JD - I know you're not stupid - yet you DID post off-topic here, so it looks to me as if you didn't actually get what the thread is about. There is no need to warn anyone about someone they've probably never heard of that's "out there" in this thread, such doesnt serve the purpose of this thread. If you feel there's a need for a thread with such warnings, why, go and create one! :-) Take care, and my thoughts are with you and your dad.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote