Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome
I really liked driving my Van/RV to dance class tonight because it has a bathroom. The place where the classes are held is a huge community dance complex and although, I take queer partner dancing classes, there are hundreds of people there at any given time in straight classes.

There are many senior citizins that attend classes and every damn time I use the bathroom there, I get the usual weird looks and remarks and.. well you all know what I am talking about from all of the older women in the women's bathroom. Tonight, I realized I had the van and I could just go use my own damn bathroom!

What was really funny is that a couple of other butches realized I could do this and asked me if they could go use it too!!! Totally cracked-up! But, oh, so understood! You bet I let them use it!!

Now, the dilemma is that I usually take public transportaion to the classes as this thing is a bitch to park and really not something one wants to drive around for the hell of it.... But, oh, it felt so damn good to have an alternative! Old ladies have run out of the bathrooms there screaming about a man in the bathroom, before!!! Not talking about glances or stares, here....

I think they should make one set of bathrooms for the senior citizen group only!!!

LOL I know the feeling My friend, if I had a dime for all the times I either got weird looks from people or someone asked Me what I was doing in the women's washroom ......... I think I'd be a danged millionaire haha

I really like participating in the threads, chatting with others and just generally being here with everyone at the Planet
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: