View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 10:12 AM   #14040
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

How many ounces are in giant Starbucks iced latte.

Up coming reward – son's gf says after we finish cleaning the kitchen she'll bring over her new pasta maker stuff and show me how to make - ravioli, spinach noodles and something else I don't remember what. I only know we won't be able to do it all in one day. I'm really looking forward to it. I always wished for a daughter but it just wasn't meant to be. So I was really happy when my son got together with his last girlfriend imaging how nice it would be to have, hopefully, a daughter in law some day. However... well let's just say I'm very happy to see that drama is over and done with. His new gf she's really good to my son. He was always doing nice things for his ex, but I rarely saw her doing anything nice for him. This one though is really kind to him and it seems more balanced, give and take. They're talking about moving in together. So I'm also thinking about ways to be a good mother in law.

Baby clothes! I saw the cutest little Pittsburgh Steelers outfit that I'm just dying to buy and stuff a grand kid in.

What it's going to take to pay off my credit card. Not a lot of money – it's just the whole will power thing.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: