Old 04-01-2011, 02:33 PM   #5
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Great question!

I go to the beach every holiday weekend for about 4 days (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day) and the beach other weekends too, throughout the summer. But, I always do this.

THIS year I (we) would really like to do some serious hiking, ziplining, and other more active things on a larger scale than in the past. Combining this with beautiful views including nice, twisty backroads for scenic driving would be perfect! If people have ideas of places to hit on the East coast for any of these activities, I am all ears! Seriously.

I also hope to head to Atlanta, Georgia to attend the WPATH symposium this year in September, but still need to find out about costs.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: