Old 09-29-2012, 06:09 PM   #29
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
I was leaving my client's apartment building to go shopping.... Iheard a noise in a dogwood tree...and when I Looked up there was a squirrel there, munching on a goodie. I stood and talked up at him for a minute...asked him what he was eating....don't judge me...i do this....SO....he was looking at me while I was talking ...then he drops what he's eating and goes up the tree....I picked up his "treat" which was a dogwood fruit, and sniffed it...then....I nibbled on the untainted edge....and right at that moment... I notice 2 old ladies sitting on the balcony watching me I told them we can all learn something from nature if we try....lol But I DONT recommend dogwood fruit...some things Should be left to nature I got a protein bar while I was out instead

lol.. oh mann this is to funny..those two old ladies were probably thinking.." Omg how is the next generation going to survive."
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post: