View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 02:24 PM   #14386
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I had to have my best buddy put to sleep this morning...my 17 year old tuxedo kitty. He was the sweetest, most gentle little cat that I have ever known. He had cancer, and his quality of life was diminishing rather quickly. As excruciating as it was to make the decision, it was time.

This was my first experience at having to have a pet euthanized, so I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect. I was relieved at how peaceful it was and how quickly it went. He has always let me hold him on his back and cuddle him like a baby, and that is just how he went today...wrapped up in his fuzzy blanket, having his fur stroked. As soon as the vet administered the meds, his soft little head slowly fell over and rested on my chest. Couple of kisses on top, and that was it. He was at peace.

I am going to miss him terribly...already do, but I am so very glad that I had that sweet, little fuzz muffin in my life.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post: