View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:48 PM   #12
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
All right SPA. I am single.

bonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben-Her View Post
First of all, the word 'bromance' is made up not only with the obvious prefix 'bro', but you'll see the word 'man' in there too. So to offset this I think you need the word 'wo', as in 'woman', hence 'womance'. (like Elmer Fudd saying romance). And if both chicks are super hot, I'd call that a 'whoamance'.
Ben, you are a mystery. Because you refer to me, or femmes, as "you" in your post I thought you might be butch, so I went to your profile to check (I am endlessly curious), and see that you're not tellin. You sly dog. I do like that you brought out man in bromance, and woman in womance, and very much like the Elmer Fuddiness of womance. Hmmm....
*considering what my favorite term is thus far*
bonne-maman is offline   Reply With Quote