Old 04-30-2018, 02:51 PM   #24
CowboyJ

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He or Him
Relationship Status:
Ask

CowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST Reputation
Default Round 2 :)

1. What is your position on spot removers? If you use them, how many do you have and which brands do you recommend?

I have used all types of spot removers for laundry and believe it or not, the best spot remover I have found is "goop". I had some in my garage for working on cars, etc. but it does say spot remover. My daughter left some lip balm in the pocket of her coat, what a mess, I put goop on every little spot and washed it and all gone....so I use it on all spots now.

2. At what point do you recognize that your favorite tee-shirt can no longer be worn out in public?

If the collar starts to look like a v neck when it isn't, time to go to the next phase .

3. If there is a stain that you cannot get out what happens to this item of clothing, does it become work around the house/in the garden clothes or does it become a rag or is it banished from your life all together?

It would become a work shirt if it was one of my favorites, if not, rags for cleaning machine parts .

4. Scented laundry detergent or scent free?

I don't use scented detergent but do use scented dryer sheets, just a calm ocean breeze or something just as subtle.

5. Do you like your towels hung out on the line or dried in the dryer?

Towels in the dryer but love sheets from a nice sunny day of line drying.

6. When removing your lightly worn clothes do you: a. hang them up or fold them? b. utilize a wooden valet? c. the back of the bedroom chair works fine? d. what is this "lightly worn" you speak of, everything goes into the hamper.

Jeans or pants on the brass/wooden valet. Shirts, and everything else, always go into the laundry.

7. What is your lend/lease policy regarding your button-down shirts, cotton boxers, tee-shirts......inquiring femmes what to know.

Have those inquiring femmes give me a shout out . Actually I think there is nothing more sexy than a femme in my button down shirts or tee shirts, does she have to wear the rest?..lol..if she does, I would certainly allow it if she wanted to wear them. All of that if we were dating or in some form of relationship ...don't think I would just lend them to anyone.

Ready for round 3
CowboyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CowboyJ For This Useful Post: