View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 12:32 PM   #3765
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
I'm UMC. Born and bred. So done. Great allies in the UMC, but still done. I haven't been going, but still it feels bad. If I go back to church, it'll be UCC. I wonder how Loqui is feeling. Hy works for them.

BTW, they might be able to rule the penalties for performing same sex marriages etc unconstitutional, but still . . . done. Kinda mind-blowing not to be UMC anymore. I don't know. I so feel for LGBTQ folks and allies who are leaving their beloved churches that they attend every week. Fucking heartbreaking.
Hola tina martina,

Im doing fine...and Im feeling well, all things considered...

Anyway, I just wanted to share this video (especially with you and with Georgia Ma'am) ... not to debate or "dialogue" about it in here, but because I thought you might be interested in its content (also, I appear there ... look for me !! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g--PlKIr3OY

LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post: