View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 02:01 AM   #47
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Unhappy Fine lines? What's fine about them?

Kayso, finally, I am loosing the very significant amount of weight I put on after I quit smoking 8 yrs. ago and began eating, too much, too often!

Diva, you so called it regarding what happens to one's face when the pounds go

Anyway, I appreciate the info about the Olay product. I've been using a couple of products in L'oreal's RevitaLift line. I think they are helpful. I guess overall, I've either been doing something right all along, or I just am fortunate in the genes department because no one believes me when I tell them how old I am going to be on my birthday in 2.5 months.

Infact, last night I went out with my daughter (33 y.o.) and a mutual friend to see the show Stomp, then to dinner. At the restaurant, a couple of folks thought my daughter and I were sisters. I think they need new glasses, LOL. Still...that was kind of nice to hear.