Old 03-14-2011, 06:22 AM   #48
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
Diva
Where does one find the NYX product??
Ulta is where I got it. I was so happy!

My mascara doesn't flake....someone asked about that earlier. I think it's waterproof, too.

One thing I forgot to mention that I use ~ at the end of my day when I've washed my face ~ is Olay Definity. It's not greasy feeling and I've come to even use it after my morning shower, too, because of that AND it has a little glisten to it which I find lovely.

All in all.....I'm of the thinking that I'm 58. I'm aging. My face and hands are going to wrinkle. I embrace it, but I'm not gonna let those wrinkles walk all over me without giving them a run for their (my) money!

There is a woman who lives across the street from me who is probably in her upper 80's.......her hair is white and her face is one big wrinkle.....but I find her to be one of the loveliest women I've ever seen.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: