View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #57
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Oh la la!

Okay, my beautiful Femme sisters! I have been using a new face makeup product that rocks. It is by L'ORÉAL called MAGICSMOOTH Soufflé, makeup/fond de teint. It is part of the L'ORÉAL Studio Secrets line.

I love this makeup. It gives beautifully smooth and long lasting coverage. I especially like that I don't need to use powder over it. I watched several reviews before I spent my money on the product. Most of the reviews were very, very favorable. Below you'll find a nice comparison between the L'ORÉAL and a Maybelline product. The product is a bit more expensive than some others I've tried, but I think the product is worth the price. I do not use a makeup brush to apply the product. I use my fingers after I've washed my hands.

I've also been using a new mascara by L'ORÉAL called, Double Extend. I like this product a lot, as well.

BTW, thanks to those of you who recommended Olay's Regenerist line.