Old 03-20-2017, 08:15 AM   #144
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I'm in the process of transitioning from a fine art/nature photographer to portrait photography. I'm building my portfolio and am just about through, however I want an lgbtq presence/inclusion as well. So for a very limited time, I am offering free pictures! I'm looking specifically for couples though. If you have any male friends that are coupled, I would love to consider them as well. Please be in Tarrant county (or willing to travel to Tarrant County), coupled, and available for a two hour shoot on location (local parks, etc.) during the month of April. If you would like to see the work I do, you can visit my website that has been redesigned and is now showing portrait photography here: www.faireunvoeu.com Please message me here at BFP or you can also use the Contact form on my website so we can schedule your day and time. If you do use the Contact form though, please include in the message that you arrived there from BFP. I'm so excited to meet you and take your pictures! Love.
Nice work! Too bad I am single!
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post: