Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Different strokes and different perceptions.

1) I agree that I am not my job. It is what a I do and do very well. When I am in session with a client and I make an observation that really resonates with a client and it opens up a previously shut-down person; I feel so fortunate to do what I do.

2) I like living with a lover or partner. I am a nester. In the 5 love languages, acts of service is my #1. I don't like to do much of anything because it is expected or demanded but I love to do it from my heart I love my partner finding that I did or accomplished something that I knew she would love it just makes me feel so good inside!

My iPad is screwy again every update messes it up more right now no punctuation or numbers are working oh brother sorry for this run on sentence

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post

there are a lot of femmes like me who prefer not to live with a love interest. Please know that.

i would prefer if potential lovers lived within driving distance for visits but with travels today and technology it is SO doable.

One thing i have learned lately is that the connection can be FUN.

Isn't that what love should be? (YES)

Trust me you do not want to look back one day and realize you gave up so much of YOU for a job. Your job is not who you are, its what you do.

i speak from experience.

respectfully,
dee (speaking as a femme who prefers a little distance)

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: