Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

I remember "paper boys" that sold newspapers on the corner or in front of the grocery store. I was one of them, every weekend I sold the Los Angeles Herald Examiner and the grown up always asking me if I were a boy or a girl.

I remember watching my grandma take out her teeth and putting them into a glass of water to sit overnight.

I remember always challenging my mom about her letting my brothers stay out later and they never had to do any house work, cooking or babysitting.

I remember listening to Wolfman Jack on the radio.

I remember Tommy's Hamburger stand at the corner of Beverly and Rampart.

I remember $2 night at the drive in theater.

I remember home made skate boards and concussions.

I remember ice cream was 5 cents a scoop.

I remember walking into the Wilshire Bullocks store with my parents and being asked to leave.

I remember watching the funeral procession of President John F. Kennedy pass along the screen of our Black and White T.V. screen.

I remember the eery silence of the grown ups as we watched with reverence.

I remember stepping outside the front door to go to school and seeing National Guard troops deployed on the streets of Los Angeles in response to the Watts riot.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: