Old 04-27-2016, 09:33 AM   #5488
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wrangle reminder

Now that the deadline is less than 2 weeks away and some of the early birds will be sending their work to clay any day now, I'd like to remind everyone to include money for shipping and repackaging.

Wranglers aren't here to foot the bill for shipping and I don't want clay to have the issue that I had last round, when two people didn't send any money at all. That was a bit frustrating for me, honestly, and I don't want clay to have to deal with that as well.

Please be considerate and make sure to get your work in on time, include an appropriate amount of money for shipping given your location ($5 domestic, $10 for international) and make sure put a piece of yourself in your work.

I keep all the projects I participate in and now that I've got a designated art and crafts room, I am enjoying those projects again and again as I display them. Oh and make sure to put your information on each piece...usually on the back or the outside of the baggie if it's in one.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: