Old 04-30-2016, 05:05 AM   #5494
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
If someone doesn't put money in maybe it's because they forgot. Yes, maybe that is a little careless but we get excited about our projects sometimes and make a mistake. I think it is fine to either PM someone or mention it directly on the thread, Hey, so-and-so, you forgot to include the shipping costs. I would assume most of the time it is an honest mistake, and there's no shame in speaking up with a gentle nudge to let the person know they must have forgotten. Now it's a different story if someone is not responsive when the wrangler reached out to them. The nice thing to do is to apologize and send it right away.
Agreed. It happens to all of us at one point or another but I don't like bill collectors and I don't like feeling like one. I think everyone knows if they did or didn't send money. It may take a day or two, but they figure it out, usually in an 'aha!' or 'I forgot to turn the stove off!' moment. Usually, they'll contact the wrangler and send it out by itself like you said. That's how it's worked until this last round, anyway. I wanted to put a little emphasis on that will some new crafty blood entering the fold, so no one else has this issue going forward.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: