Old 05-21-2018, 09:03 PM   #40
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmadian View Post
JDeere,

This is the second post you've made in this thread to this effect. You haven't actually posted anything yourself, nor (from what I can see) have you even so much as thanked any of the other contributing posters in this conversation for what they've brought to the table. So far, all I've seen you do is criticize.

But... not all criticism is without merit.

So I went back and counted all of the posts so far in this thread that were of butch-appreciating content to actually check your claim, as I like to think of myself as a fair minded person and wanted to see how the numbers shook out.

Literally half of the posts don't even mention a gender. Half. A whole 11 out of the 22 posts so far do not mention feminine pronouns or refer to a butch as specifically a woman.

Furthermore, several of the quotes here are by rather well known trans and non-binary butches. Ivan Coyote identifies as trans and non-binary. S. Bear Bergman is an out and proud trans man married to another out and proud trans man. And Leslie Feinberg... well, there shouldn't even be a need for an introduction.

If you cannot see that this thread is on the whole inclusive of butches of all stripes, then I don't know what to tell you.

So, if you still cannot see your particular flavour of butch represented here, that's not my or anyone else's problem. You either need to post something productive in keeping with the original guidelines of the thread which does represent what you want to see, or you need to stop derailing it.

If you are so aggrieved to see people expressing appreciation for butches which aren't 100% exactly like yourself and if you're not going to further this thread, then, frankly, I would respectfully ask you to bow out.

I'm not going to discuss this again.

Hell to the yeah.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: