Old 03-12-2011, 04:30 PM   #68
undone

How Do You Identify?:
me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
Sold!

undone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
I totally do this too!!!

Or, I tend to assume that the only reason a girl is interested in me, when she does make it obvious, is for carnal reasons (this has happened to me in the past and my heart was broke a little bit). I just don't know how to tell if a girl is interested in me for sex or for more, for who I am and not just what I can do for her in the bedroom (or the car, living room, kitchen, shower, etc. :P). It makes me honestly distrustful.
treat her the way you feel about it... If you want just sex then be honest about it, but your tone implies that you are looking for something a bit more, so treat her like it, she will either reciprocate or not. It also never hurts to talk or ask about it, keeps the air clear so you can see what's coming and maneuver accordingly.

I have always appreciated when some else can express what there interest is. It doesn't mean anything more than this is how i fell and what i am looking for at this moment
undone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to undone For This Useful Post: