Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
I like to traumatize the family.

Buy a turkey
Buy a cornish game hen.

Stuff cornish game hen into Turkey and bake.

When Father carves the Turkey, scream loudly. Point out that you TOLD your teen daughters about the dangers of being sexually active.

Point out that the turkey is pregnant. It could happen to them.

Enjoy the horrified look on everyones face.

Rock on.
ok........not fair at all..............I just spewed my freshly made cuppa tea mostly to the left side of my laptop.........

Are you gonna pay for fixing my laptop (it's a fancy dancy little bitty viao laptop) should it become broken because of you not putting a dsclaimer that says you are not responsible for electric mishaps when reading the aforementioned post???????

mmmmmm.....my niece is married to a a very sweet kind househusband who is a bible banger with a preacher, private/home/church school, 'praise jesus' father.....mmmmmmm..............

never mind....you don't have to pay for the laptop if it bites the dust.........I can't wait for the family gathering........
Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote