View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 10:56 PM   #19
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Oh my sweet Torchie...another year has passed... you are more beautiful and I am older. Hurry up and get on that bridge. I can't keep driving back and forth forever...at this rate, I'm going to have to put wiki torches on this cake instead of candles.

Happy Birthday dear woman...and just remember, sometimes all that stands between a woman and a Porsche 911 is an ironclad prenup and getting a degree in geriatric nursing.

I hang at the Blue Water, and have even jumped in a 911 and was promptly returned to the other side, never mind that I was threatened with jail time... International this, and international that. rme

A prenup is the bane of my everything. It'll ruin a girl's good time.

But I do have a spot of good news! I'm not exactly a nurse, but if things start breaking down or falling off... I'm resilient, so not to worry! I'll just drag you along and collect them up as we go. You only have to be conscious enough to sign on the dotted line. So turn that frown upside down! I'm still the same sweet girl!

Thank you for the birthday wishes, always fun to hear form you!
torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote