View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:58 PM   #9
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I like her a lot, but if you think that she hasn't chosen issues to get involved in that keep from being a lightening rod for controversy, you would be wrong. And she still got made fun of by the far right for the childhood obesity stuff. I think she will be able to branch out more this term if she wants. She has become someone a lot of people love and don't want to hear mean talk about.

But blaming people who would like her to take a risk is not the point. The point is the radical right who talked about the size of her ass and tried to piss on everything she did at the beginning.

I am sure she cares about military families, but I am also sure she took on that project because it's pretty much unassailable from the right.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: