Old 12-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #10
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default tap dancing

Well if I am going to tap................... I will assume as other people have that it means ask questions of..as in tap their brain trust...it would be my hero
Uncle Albert..... aka Einstein.....Mother Theresa,,,,, and I have a long list of questions for Jesus and God...and Ghandhi,,,, and Anwar Sadat,,,and..i could go on forever....

and women? oh well.. I must confess I find brilliant women very attractive....so I love tapping their brains and learning more....

and right now i feel this einstein quote is quite appropriate:
Communities tend to be guided less than individuals by conscience and a sense of responsibility. How much misery does this fact cause mankind! It is the source of wars and every kind of oppression, which fill the earth with pain, sighs and bitterness.
(Albert Einstein, 1934)

i think action is so much better than re-action...