Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe it's just me, and these weren't even in a dating situation. If I spot these upon meeting, there wouldn't be a date! I have too much football to watch.

1. "Then she was like…And then I was like…So He was like….and then I was like…". I'm sure there are 15 year old's who speak without using "like". I'm talking people my age!

2. "Oh, I'm too old to learn ______". I know people younger than I am who are old, and people many years older than I am who are up for anything. Guess who I'd rather hang out with?

3. A cousin to #2 is: "I'm just not good with math/not a computer nerd/athletic/ artistic/smart enough for *whatever*/insert denigrating statement here. We're all not good at everything, obviously, but I respect people who try something new. How do you know you're "not good"?

4. Any excuses, though I have to work on this myself. That's why I want someone dedicated to owning themselves, not excusing themselves.