View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 02:02 PM   #3692
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I have completed my Rottweiler rescue's fence. Gavin will love it!

Of course I can not leave it at that, I am expanding (unnecessarily) more ... my exercise experience today is rather boring ... digging more 4x4 fence post holes. Dig 2 feet, throw some pebbles in for drainage, drop in 4x4 post, level it, pour concrete and water about an inch below the lip ... done! Move over six feet. Repeat! Gavin had a great yard ... now he is getting a hella great yard. He may not need it ... I bet Gavin, Kevin, Jennifer and Jeffrey will all get along together just fine. Heck, who could know? I may need it one day on another Just In Case J.I.C. rescue.

Pretty good day if I can ever get my mind off the Parkland shooting. I have no answers and I do not understand. It is really bothering me. Normally, for me, hard physical labor rinses problems away. Hope I don't run out of posts and concrete just before the miracle happens.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: