Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post
LOVE this time of year and all the wonderful energies-especially visiting with all the loved ones in Spirit on the other side! The veil is SO thin it's awesome!
I will be doing a reading tomorrow for sure on Dia De Los Muertos as I find that day especially auspicious for a reading.

I am getting back into Tarot from using them in previous lifetimes (and probably being put to death for them as well) so I have a great teaching/learning deck with Ciro Marchetti's artwork: "Easy Tarot". I also want to purchase another deck that caught my eye last night:
"The Everyday Witch Tarot". So cute and sassy...

I have begun to set up my altar to honor my mom for Day of the Dead and always love doing that for her. Makes me feel closer to her. What about you all? Anything planned? We are so blessed to express ourselves anyway we like!
i had some other things going on that took precedence over my thoughts but i did do a Tarot reading, it was a very good one.

i just lit candles and sent out good thoughts to those who have crossed over, and some that are still here.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: