View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 08:40 AM   #29
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

This morning, Mare calls me to the kitchen window to witness a showdown between two neighborhood cats. One I know belongs to the neighbor across the street, and the other is a stray Mare has seen many times before.

Well, I turn to Mare and tell Her that if they start having at it, I'm going out there. (I really have issues seeing animals fight). Well, they started, and I bolted out of the door barefoot (I am not a go outside barefoot in the middle of the street too often person) with my mismatched pajama boxers and tee shirt ensemble - not to mention my divine morning hair. I run toward them, flailing my arms while trying not to yell 'too' loud (it was still pretty early in the morning). One cat bolts one way, the other, the other way - and afterwards - the neighbor's cat sits in front of his house staring straight at our house probably thinking "WTF was that with the crazy hair and is it coming back out?"

Mare cracks up, I crack up, and I am hoping a few neighbors aren't cracking up because of it ... (But it was pretty funny in a "had to be there" moment.)

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post: