Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

.....just wading in on the subject at hand ...... as you know my CD package did not arrive (on time) and I have stepped back until the beginning of the year - I own it. Not that I would have necessarily participated during the past few months but if this had happened to me in January or February, it would be a long 'time-out'. Just sayin'!

Regarding the housekeeping of who is not able to participate if the system changes to a specific length of time ..... I would prefer the participant say something like "I am not able to continue on this project and I am aware I am not able to participate in another project until Month Day, Year."(This would be XX months AFTER the final arrival-to-the-Wrangler date). I think we would be able to find this info in a search should we need to.

Just my 2 cents!

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post: