Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Crafting: the skill in doing or making something. To make or construct with care or ingenuity.

We all come here to be inspired. To try something new. Cross over our comfort zone to be creative. All of us take time and effort to complete a project. We understand, I hope we do, the guidelines of a certain project. The theme, the materials, the size...

We know the dates to start and finish. The cost of postage has been discussed. A sign up has occurred.

I feel we all are adults and we can monitor our selves. It's pretty cut and dry. I'm sure there are those who get frustrated. As those who get frustrated after completing a project to find out, one of those pieces will get mailed back to us.

I think we need to open the lines of communication wider. Are we on time? Take a roll call to see where everyone stands. And if, for what ever reason, there is an instance where a project is not going to be completed, a drop out, per say...it should be sooner than the weekend before it's due. Be mindful to others.

If there is a drop out, you need to monitor yourself for a time out.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: