Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Well it's not really a craft project per say, but I lined all my kitchen shelves. I don't know why I do this, but every time I line shelves, I use red patterns. Never have I decorated my kitchen in red though. No reason??

Anyways...after xmas I found a giant roll of red check wrapping paper. The really good thick kind with cutting lines on the back. Those lines and the check on the front made it super easy. I'm not to thrilled with the edges of the shelves,
so I used a solid red wasabi tape on the edges. Sooooo that is what I have been working on. Looks really good I might add..lol

Tomorrow, I'm going to make a few face masks. It is time for all essential employees to cover up! I don't know how much elastic I have. I did see a homemade mask today using those covered ponytail holders. I might find those easier than elastic these days??!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: