Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Now what? Masks are made. All boxes unpacked. Pictures hung. Shelf papered every shelf! Tick tock.Tick tock. I need a project!!

So.....

I placed a curbside order at JoAnn's. I selected some silk geraniums, lilacs and peonies. I have a basket on the floor for geraniums and a heart shaped twig wall hanging. The heart needs a new coat of white paint. The lilacs and peonies are going there. Alas, JoAnn's is doing a busy business curbside..so I'm still waiting to start those projects. The ribbon for the heart already arrived from Etsy.
And then....

I ordered stretcher bars from Amazon. I have this sea glass color quilt wall hanging. I'm going to put it on the stretcher bars. That will be turned in to a hanging headboard. I made it a few years ago, even stitched some wave scrolls around the edges. I had no idea what I was going to do with it. My Mom once said, hang onto it. You will find the perfect place for it one day. I'm awaiting the Amazon delivery for that project.

Tick tock. Tick tock. I'm waiting.
I get another idea!!😃😃

Today I curbside ordered stuff to make homemade soap. Score! I have that stuff now!!
Lavender soap awaits. Raise your hand if you want soap!! Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: