Old 01-15-2018, 12:14 PM   #21
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Smile companionship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
Hi there,
first off i want to thank iamkeri1 for starting this thread. What a great idea!
Im a single butch in my early 50s with some abstract ideas on life and love. Im a news and political junkie and i love talking about current events in the world. I love music and photography. I find women who are fiesty and intelligent a HUGE turn on. I love taking road trips, talking and listening to good music while i drive. A guilty pleasure of mine is video games!! (shhh dont tell anyone) but i justify it by telling people it will help keep my mind sharp and stave off dementia! LOL Ive been single for years now, and i truly do enjoy my own company and less willing to tolerate bullshit. Thru the course of my life ive experienced many things and many people and in those experiences, ive discovered what i truly want and like. Honesty and empathy and compassion are requirements for me and those in my life. Im not sure if im looking for a romantic relationship or companionship. I never thought id ever say" im looking for companionship" but ijust did! LOL Im a liberal democrat who finds this current administration terrifying. So much hate being promoted. I think its time to start sharing love and laughter and happiness.
companionship (YES!) and above all friendship
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: