Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisfawn
Hi femmes!

It occurred to me the other day that most of the people on my friends list, and the ones I normally talk to, are butches. On one hand, I sometimes wonder if this has me pegged as a flirt or a dude-chaser, and on the other hand I value their company and input. Most of them have approached me for friendship, as well.

That said, I don't seem to be able to connect with many femmes here. I'm glad this thread is here, just so I can say hello!

Take care, folks!

First of all, I just wanted to come in to say hi to all of my femme sisters, wishing you a very beautiful Hump Day (half way to the weekend!!!!) :-)

Hi genghis from a fellow canadian femme ~ I noticed that your from Saskatchewan, I lived in Saskatoon for a year from 2003-2004 but I'm born and raised from Winnipeg so I'm not too far from you. I'd love to make another femme friend, especially one who lives pretty close to me geography-wise. Looking forward to chatting with you, and everyone else, very soon!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: