View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 11:48 AM   #115
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Fed the outside dogs and put down new cedar shavings for them in their favorite sunny spot.
Walked and played with the inside dogs.
Made coffee in my new coffeemaker. (without making a mess)
Worked online doing some research.
Did laundry.
Currently working on re-organizing and re-arranging my room to make it easier to get ready for work and not stumble over furniture.
Making a small good-will donation bag. (I've purged so many "unnecessary" belongings over the past year, that I don't have much else to get rid of... but today's efforts are focused on clothes...those I haven't worn in a long time or never worn.)
Talked to Mom and my Aunt M about my childhood immunization records. (Mom can't remember which State we were in when I got my immunizations )
Organized some small gifts to send to my nieces soon.

Later... I plan on cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming my room and ironing some work clothes.
If I have time, make a trip to town for a large picture frame to hang a nice picture of my nieces above the desk in my room?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: