Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Love is...

Knowing that when I am in so much pain, she will wake up from a dead sleep and drive an hour just to take me to the emergency room. Or when its 10pm at night and I am pulled over on some unknown street vomiting out the car door and she will leave work, just to take me home to make sure I am okay and safe.

And love is...

The day of my grandmothers funeral, my grandfather was sitting there as they lowered the casket into the ground, and he looked at my aunt and said..."I can't wait until I am right there next to her again." And more often than not, he doesn't know who he is today, or where he is, or even what year he is in, but around the holidays, he will never fail to remember his wife, and ask for her.

Love is also...

Watching my dad or my sister walk into a room that my nephew is in, and his face light up with the biggest smile that only a baby can have as he reaches for them and grasps onto them for dear life.

Love is...

The simple things in life, the things that make you smile, that make you feel important, that fill you with this feeling that makes you want to turn around and do something good for someone else. It is a lot of things around us that we take for granted and might not ever see, but are always there. Love is what you make of it.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post: