Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,146 Times in 8,613 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default 2024 is around the corner

2024 is on my mind and who will get the Democratic nomination if Biden doesn't run again.

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer's name is being mentioned a lot in Michigan as a potential candidate. I like her and just voted for her, but I'on't know when it comes to being the "leader of the free world."

I thought Hilary Clinton was perfect for the job having been a Senator, Secretary of State, a creator of a health-care initiative while First Lady, and I was impressed with her ability to move past that nasty 2008 election and work with Obama ... but that ship has sailed and even I don't think she should run again. Pity.

DeSantis will probably be the Republican nominee. He can be beaten, but by whom? Biden, Harris, someone more or less progressive? I don't think Whitmer can meet the challenge.

As usual, I'll vote for the Democratic nominee—whoever it is—but I hope I don't have to hold my breath while casting my vote.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: