View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #14
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

In 1998 I had a total hysto cause of fibroid tumors that were causeing me to have 3 week long periods that near sent me to the hospital many times.Going into sudden menopause was a Bytch if the first order,the days were either good or bad depending on how many wet crying towles I used a day,mood swings were like Jeckle ad Hyde so I stayed to myself most of the time..wich made it easyer for all conserned.Now after all these years I still have some killer hot flashes and night sweats that sometimes I have to shower in the morning before going to work,I did take hrt for about 6 months but quit after I found out how dangerous they were,im not saying takeing something wouldnt help me but I never have ask my doc about it..no real reason just it never comes up at an appointment.I often cant sleep at night,do forget things( at times) wonder if I forgot to insert my brain cells when I get up in the morning cause of some of the stupid stuff I sometimes do,yeah it leave ppl wondering if im all hear..heck I wonder if im all hear.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: