View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 06:02 AM   #161
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,320 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
It's been a bad week...a sad week, and I feel weak.

It has been a journey. I have found the mountains, and loved to climb them. When little creatures and kids fall down, I know I can pick them up and cradle them until they heal, or pass into the valley of death.

"Steel on the outside , velvet on the inside", she says, in the special way she sounds when she knows, and I know, I am filled with the awe with the power of clarity, in those few words.

Ice water has been my drink of choice today. How about you?

I'm so sorry that you have been having to go through all of this. The price of loving those feline deities is their life span is so much shorter than ours and we are destined to live so much of our lives missing them. I love you and hope that today is at least a break from the sadness and grief.

All my love,

the girl
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote