Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus007 View Post
It has been 6 months since someone posted here. Thought I would say hello from Deer Park. Hope you all are well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Greetings from Sugar Land! Anyone going to the reunion from around here?
Me and Blaze will see you there.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Hey y'all

Well Doll, you know I will be at the Reunion! Hard to believe, but my honey is actually coming along this year... so she'll be glad to see some folks from home!

You know, if folks want to get together one weekend evening for dinner or something, I'm sure that we could find somewhere pretty centrally located to meet up. I'm about an hour away, but if I have enough advance notice, I can always make it. You know I love to travel for a party
I cannot go to the reunion cuz i am going to Paris in September...but i TOTALLY think we should get together for dinner sometime...i know of at least 2 other Houstonians on the site that i could invite too...also i have made plans to meet two of our Louisiana neighbore in Shreveport the weekend of October 9- it would be cool if some Houstonians wanted to ride up there with me and split the hotel cost!
dark_crystal is offline   Reply With Quote