Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Got up, showered, ate, dressed, commuted to work.

Worked-swept out spaces, rented a space, did my grounds checks, checked the mail, processed the mail, took payments in, logged the truck back in and prepped it to go out again in the morning, rented the truck out, vacated a customer, did some filing, chatted with a manager at another store who is back at work after being sick for a couple of days, had lunch, avoided the phone and people knocking on my door while I ate lunch, transfered a customer to a larger space, more paperwork, sent some emails, talked to the company that fixed our cameras about some issues and sent off an email to my area manager about it, played on the golf cart some (as in just for fun, not because I need to get to the back of the property), called a guy about a potential apartment for Ebon and I, called some customers and prospects, talked with a couple of others in the company about an upcoming meeting, printed out some forms, cleaned out my inbox, tidied up the office, took the cart for the last property check of the day, locked up the cart and plugged it in to charge, one last quick looksee to make sure the office looked fine, locked the doors, counted my monies, did my end of the day processing, got my things together, locked up (with me on the outside this time) and commuted home.

While on the commute home, I called a number on a sign at an intersection to find out about a house. Venta in Spanish means sale, not rent, as I'd hoped.

Got home, checked the mail, grabbed some of the dinner Ebon made, listened to a little youtube and am here now and thinking about grabbing something for dessert. In a minute, I'll go back into the kitchen and clean it up and determine if I'm serious about dessert or not.

Somewhere around 11pm, I'll go to bed. I may or may not indulge in some hulu before then.
I am tired just from reading this.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post: