ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Nat,

I really appreciate your honesty. I know how you feel since I have just begun to explore my attraction to strapping (which I have done before) and packing which I am just enjoying, as a femme. I know there is some shame because I have only talking about the strapping and packing here on site. I also know that although I would like to pack when going out I have not tried it for fear of reactions if the packing is noticed. I am conflicted because sometimes I think I would like to have it noticed. I am not really sure what the packing is all about. In the past I would have "analyzed" it but now I want to say f**ck that and just enjoy it. Since I am knew to being single I really don't know where to go with all this new found sexuality.

I have had a couple of femmes online like the idea of my packing and being turned on by it but this is still the very beginning of a journey for me.

I appreciate your candor and the fact that it is allowing others to dialogue about it. I guess, although not looking for a LTR now, I am just looking for someone to explore all these feelings with. I want a femme or soft butch to oww and ahh at my femme cock.

wow, surprising myself by opening up so.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post: